Tips for recycling your mattress
(KTVI)- You may retire on it, but what do you do when it is time to retire your mattress? Don’t throw it away. St. Louis Green will take it off your hands. You can drop off your mattress and/or box spring at their warehouse or, for a small fee of $25.00, St. Louis Green will pick it up for recycling.
Cloth, metal springs, cotton, wood, and other materials are separated, sorted, and then sent to recyclers that will use the pieces in new products, including carpet padding and archery supplies.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media