Missouri man breaks finger off of 600-year-old statue
FLORENCE, ITALY (KPLR) – Italian authorities are investigating an un-named Missouri tourist, who broke off a finger of a 60-year-old Italian sculpture at the Florence Museo Dell’Opera del Duomo.
The unidentified Missouri man apologized for breaking off the pinky finger of the statue, saying he was only trying to measure the finger, by comparing it to his own,
Museum official are calculating the cost to repair the statue.
To read the full article, click on New York Daily News.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon