Baby born at convenience store after mother sent home from hospital
WHITE HALL, IL (KTVI)– It’s being hailed as a miracle birth at a small town convenience store. An expectant teenage mother was sent home from the hospital after doctors told her it was not yet time. But, she never made it that far.
It happened between the gas pumps at Casey`s convenience store at around 2:15am on Monday. Shyanne Madden, 18, was in the front seat, her fiance, Brenden Williamson, was driving them home from St. John`s hospital in Springfield. Her mom and sister, were in the back seat. Then they had to make room for one more.
Leeum Williamson was born at an adorable 6 pounds, 4 ounces.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Missouri half-brothers meet after 18-year search