Free dental care being offered on September 7th
ST. CHARLES, MO. (KTVI) – Streets of St. Charles Dental will be offering free dental service on September 7th from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm for those in need of dental care. It’s part of a growing movement among dentist to provide dental care to those who do not have dental insurance.
Dr. Mary Smith, Dr. John Pastorek and their staff will be offering their services to the people of St. Charles community to have free prophylaxis cleanings and extractions at Streets of St. Charles Dental located at 1520 South 5th Street, Suite 103 on Saturday, September 7th.
Patients will be accepted on a first come first served basis.
A blood drive will also be held during the event.
For more information, please call 636-493-6494 or visit www.freedentistryday.org.
Other Free Dentistry Days
Friday, September 6 – 2013
Smiles by Design
5953 North Illinois Street
Fairview Heights, IL 62208
Sullivan Family Dentistry
413 Wal-Mart Drive
Sullivan, MO 63080
Friday, September 20 – 2013
Family Dental Care at WingHaven
3009 Winghaven Blvd.
O’Fallon, MO 63368
Friday, October 4 – 2013
Affordable Dentistry Today
242 Southwoods Centre Drive
Columbia, IL 62236
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview