Slay & Dooley to discuss immigration in St. Louis on CNN
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Two of the region’s leaders will be making an appearance on prime time cable news on Thursday night. Mayor Francis Slay and County Executive Charlie Dooley will be talking about immigration in St. Louis on the CNN show “Anderson Cooper 360.”
The Mayor’s office says the show chose the region as a focal point because of the City and County’s combined efforts immigrants to the area. Working together the leaders have put together the St. Louis Mosaic Project. It is a mix of regional business, civic, economic development and academic leaders that are looking to boost immigration to the area.
Watch correspondent Tom Foreman interview Mayor Francis Slay and County Executive Charlie Dooley tonight at 9pm on AC360 on your local cable provider.
Learn more about the Mosaic Project: STLMosaicProject.org
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police identify Babler State Park Murder-Suicide victims