SLU opens new law building in downtown St Louis
ST LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – The doors opened at Saint Louis University’s new School of Law building Friday morning. Mayor Francis Slay cut the ribbon at Scott Hall.
The new facility is renovated 12-story building on Tucker Boulevard. The new downtown location allows the students access to the city’s courts, lawyers and legal community.
The renovation of the building was a $30 million project made possible by SLU, CLAYCO and the Lawrence Group.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Missouri half-brothers meet after 18-year search