Bald eagle from St. Louis slams into window during performance
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) - A bald eagle from the World Bird Sanctuary in Valley Park strayed from his planned flight during a performance in Tulsa last week.
Lewis was performing at Oral Roberts University when he veered off course and crashed into a window. He fell to the floor but wasn’t hurt. His handler says the bird had practiced his flight five or six times before the event.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview