Murder charges issued for at-large suspect
Dameon Floore & Torcus Boone Sr
COLLINSVILLE, IL (KTVI) – Two East St. Louis men have been charged with murder for a September 1st shooting at Denese’s Place. Police say Dameon Floore, 36, and Torcus Boone, 42, shot Kenneth Richards, 20, in the parking lot behind Denese’s Place in the 200 block of Collinsville Avenue, East St. Louis.
Dameon J. Floore is in police custody at the St. Clair County Jail. His bail is set at $9,000,000.
Torcus Boone Sr. is at largeand last reported to be in the East St. Louis area. Police consider Boone to be armed and dangerous. Anyone with information about their location should call the Illinois State Police at 618-346-3990 or Crime Stoppers at 866-371-TIPS (8477).
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media