St. Louis Archdiocese to hold Immigration weekend
ST. LOUIS (KTVI) – The St. Louis Archdiocese is to holding an immigration weekend on September 28th and 29th. The weekend is a call to action by the Catholic Church to seek common sense immigration reform for the United States.
Archbishop Carlson has sent all parishes a letter encouraging congregations to speak about immigration reform and Catholic social teachings.
An Interfaith Pilgrimage will take place October 5, from 10-2pm on Grand Avenue, and a “Pilgrimage of the Heart” is planned for October 13, from 5-6pm at Cardinal Rigali Center.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash