Dr. Kandula: Why do we get cold sores?
(KTVI) – About 90% of people suffer from cold sores.
Even though there are treatments out there that help get rid of the embarrassing sores, we’re learning more about why some suffer from breakouts while others may not.
The latest study just released regarding cold sores pinpoints a certain gene for the cause.
Dermatologist, Dr. Madahvi Kandula, talked about the gene that could be the cause for this unsightly condition and what is the best way to go about treating these sores.
For more information on Dr. Madahvi Kandula, visit: http://www.drkandula.com/
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media