Blizzard drop 3 feet of snow in Dakota’s
SOUTH DAKOTA (KTVI) – Blizzard condition in parts of South Dakota this weekend.
This is what it looked like in Wall, South Dakota — about 50 miles east of Rapid City.
Heavy snow — combined with howling winds made it nearly impossible to see.
Part of interstate 90 was shut down, and when the blizzard moved out — it left behind massive snow drifts.
More than 30 inches of snow reportedly fell in Rapid City.
- Two killed in Wentzville motorcycle crash; school buses delayed
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Mother of three loses 110 pounds after battling baby weight