Little girl gets ticket for “Barbie Jeep”
(KTVI) – Barbie’s favorite color — pink. But the iconic toy was handed an orange citation sticker for “poor parking” from police.
Officers in north-central Utah put a bright orange “abandoned vehicle” sticker on the Barbie Jeep. It was apparently parked in the street right behind another vehicle.
Turns out, the jeep’s owner, a 7-year-old girl, forgot to put her ride away. She was too busy with school and friends. Police say normally they would tow abandoned cars, but they decided to let the little girl off easy.
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police identify Babler State Park Murder-Suicide victims