Hundreds of Stan Musial items up for auction
(KTVI) – He is considered the greatest Cardinal of them all. Stan Musial died last January at the age of 92, and now 400 items from Stan’s personal collection are up for auction.
Dick Zitzman from Stan the Man, Inc joined Randi Naughton to talk about some of the items that are available.
The collection is filled with many things the family did not even know was there, but they did decide to keep a few select items.
Some of the most unique and unusual items up for auction include a 1960s era photo of Stan Musial with President Lyndon Johnson, game-worn jerseys, championship rings, harmonicas, and a Ty Cobb letter.
The auction lasts through November 9.
To check out all of the items available for auction
For more information on Stan the Man, Inc, visit: http://www.stan-the-man.com/default.aspx
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media