Scarlett Johansson named “Sexiest Woman Alive” – again
Scarlett Johansson has done it again. She’s nabbed Esquire Magazine’s coveted “Sexiest Woman Alive” title for 2013.
You may remember, the 28-year-old actress was also awarded that honor back in 2006. She’s the first to win the title twice.
Johansson is featured in the magazine’s November issue, slated to hit newsstands next week.
This latest honor comes just weeks after it was announced the actress was engaged to her French boyfriend, Romain Dauriac.
Source – CNN
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media