(KTVI) – Did you know October is the slowest gym month of the year? Katie McFarland, Mom's Little Running Buddy, explains to Tim Ezell and Fred Bird how to get motivated and work out in the fall.
Find out more: www.momslittlerunningbuddy.com
- Fall is a great time to run. The cooler temperatures making being outside so enjoyable.
- Trying new workouts is a great way to get reenergized.
- Creating new playlists or finding new music to workout to is inexpensive and a great motivational tool.
- Making good food decisions can increase motivation.
- Pictures or inspiration triggering items can inspire.
- Keep flexibility in your workouts.
- Apps can help you stay focused, track calories and fitness activity.