Jennifer Garner defends Imo’s Pizza
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – FOX 2′s Kevin Steincross was in Los Angeles to interview Jennifer Garner for her new movie, “Dallas Buyers Club.” Steincross let Garner know that Jimmy Kimmel slammed Imo’s Pizza on his late night talk show. That is when the interview got intense.
The interview happened on ‘Kevin’s Reel World’
Kevin started the interview by asking her if she knew of Imo’s Pizza. Garner said she liked the cheese. Then Steincross explained that Kimmel ripped on the ‘Square beyond compare’ on national TV.
First there was shock! Garner can’t believe her friend would do that.
Then denial. She simply says, “Jimmy?”
Then acceptance. “How could he have a problem with Imo’s? That is so weird.”
Why is Jennifer Garner so familiar with Imo’s Pizza? A caller to the TV station explained that her first husband, Scott Foley, was from St. Louis.
See the full video of the interview here, “Reel World: Jennifer Garner defends Imo’s Pizza”
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon