Bob Gibson to throw first pitch at World Series Game 4
(KTVI)-Game 4 of the 2013 World Series is set for Sunday night. The Boston Red Sox will take on the St. Louis Cardinals at Busch Stadium in St. Louis. The first pitch is scheduled for 7:15pm. The Cardinals took the series lead, 2 games to 1, Saturday night after a dramatic end to Game 3 after an obstruction call led to a walk-off win.
Legendary Cardinals pitcher and Hall of Famer Bob Gibson will throw the ceremonial first pitch. The Cardinals will honor the 1967 World Series Champion Cardinals team and Gibson will be joined on the field by Mike Shannon, Dal Maxvill, Hall of Famers Lou Brock and Red Schoendienst, and Hall of Fame broadcaster Tim McCarver, who is stepping down from FOX Sports after calling his 24th World Series.
Multi-platinum country group Rascal Flatts will perform the National Anthem.
Game Four airs on Sunday night on FOX 2. Coverage starts at 7:00pm St. Louis time.
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Baby falls out of car onto roadway