ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Are you on a quest to hear some great music? Tim Ezell talks with Tommy Halloran about an opportunity to do just that at the Cherokee Street Jazz Crawl.
The event is free and open to the public. You’ll hear St. Louis’ best jazz and swing musicians in Cherokee Street’s singular venues.
The Jazz Crawl is an opportunity to go dancing, simply sit and listen, enjoy a good meal, or a fine drink, and soak in the wonderful atmosphere that Cherokee Street offers.
Tim took a listen to Tommy Halloran’s Guerrilla Swing Jazz Band.
Cherokee Street Jazz Crawl
Saturday, Nov. 9
Music Line-Up and Locations:
- Saxquest`s 9-piece Jazz Orchestra at Saxquest | 2114 Cherokee
- Tommy Halloran’s Guerrilla Swing at Retro 101 | 2303 Cherokee
- Miss Jubilee at Foam | 3359 S. Jefferson (at Cherokee)
- Tom Hall at Scarlett Garnet Jewelry | 2619 Cherokee
- Wack-A-Doo at Black Bear Bakery | 2639 Cherokee
- Devil`s Dream at I Scream Cakes | 2641 Cherokee
- Swing Deville at MELT | 2712 Cherokee
- Jazz St. Louis All-Stars (presented by Jazz St. Louis) at Blank Space | 2847 Cherokee
- The Saint Boogie Brass Band up and down Cherokee