Abercrombie & Fitch plans to expand sizes
(KTVI)- Controversial clothing retailer Abercrombie & Fitch is struggling with sales. That’s why it plans to expand sizes, colors and fits for all its styles next year.
Known for its edgy marketing and shirtless young shop assistants, Abercrombie stirred up controversy after its chief executive suggested the company’s clothes were made for “cool” and “attractive” kids and not for “fat” people.
The company currently does not offers sizes for women above large. But that will change next Spring.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Missouri half-brothers meet after 18-year search