Woman attacked, assault suspect dies in house explosion
The woman who Miller allegedly assaulted ran out into the street where she was assisted by a neighbor. She was eventually flown to a St. Louis hospital.
Police say that as they responded to Miller’s home, Miller told a 911 dispatcher he planned to blow up his home and already had filled it with natural gas. Miller then ignited his living room, causing the explosions.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media