Police: Man found stabbed to death in Soulard
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Homicide detectives were called to an apartment building in Soulard on Monday morning.
This happened around 9 a.m. in the 1000 block of Lami.
Police say 50-year-old Kenneth Westergaard was found in his residence by a social worker who had an appointment with him. He sustained multiple stab wounds to the neck, side and back.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon