(KTVI) – The holiday season is also the season for new movies and helping others. Wehrenberg Theatres will once again host its annual “Cans Film Festival” to benefit The Salvation Army Tree of Lights campaign.
Tim Ezell and April Simpson stacked some cans to get in the spirit. On Saturday, December 7, guests who bring five canned food items to any Wehrenberg Theatre will receive free admission to any movie that day starting before 5:00pm.
Guests who bring an additional ten cans or more per person (15 or more total per person) will also receive a free movie pass for a future visit. In addition, Wehrenberg Theatres will again award a year-long movie pass to the single largest donation received in the theatre circuit.
Find out more: wehrenberg.com
Participating theatres are:
- Arnold 14 Cine – Arnold, MO
- Mid Rivers 14 Cine – St. Peters, MO
- Campbell 16 Cine – Springfield, MO
- O`Fallon 15 Cine – O`Fallon, IL
- Cape West 14 Cine – Cape Girardeau, MO
- Osage Village 5 Cine – Osage Beach, MO
- Des Peres 14 Cine – Des Peres, MO
- Ronnies 20 Cine – St. Louis, MO
- Galaxy 14 Cine – Bloomington, IL
- St. Charles 18 Cine – St. Charles, MO
- Galaxy 14 Cine – Chesterfield, MO
- St. Clair 10 Cine – Fairview Heights, IL
- Galaxy 14 Cine – Rochester, MN
- Town Square 12 Cine – Dardenne Prairie, MO
- Galaxy 16 Cine – Cedar Rapids, IA
- Eagles` Landing 8 Cine – Lake Ozark, MO