Widowed husband recreates wedding photos with 3-year-old daughter
CINCINNATI, OH — A mother’s memory is living on through moving father and daughter photographs, recreated by a family in Cincinnati.
According to a report first seen on WKRC, in Ali Nunery passed away from from a rare form of lung cancer in 2011, leaving behind her husband, Ben, and 1-year-old daughter, Olivia.
Last month, Ben and Olivia, who’s now 3 years old, were getting ready to move out of their Cincinnati home, when Ben decided to capture all the happy times the family had shared. When Ben and Ali got married, Ali’s sister-in-law took wedding photos in their new, empty house. Before they left, Ben and Olivia recreated some of the same images.
Those images have since gone viral, and you can see them in the video above.
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media