Man dies after stepson gives him “atomic wedgie”
(KTVI) – An Oklahoma man has been charged with murder after giving his stepfather an “atomic wedgie.”
Brad Lee Davis, 33, was charged with first degree murder after his 58-year-old stepfather died.
Authorities say Denver St. Clair was found dead on December 21 after a fight with Davis. He was reportedly suffocated by his own underwear.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media