STL250: Cakeway to the West
(KTVI) – St. Louis can now have its cake and eat it too! STL250 Executive Director Erin Budde explains the debut of “Cakeway to the West.”
Two hundred and fifty cakes in all are strategically placed throughout the St. Louis metro area and 15 counties.
The four-foot-tall cake sculptures decorated by local artists will serve as interactive beacons of our region’s diverse
places, stories and experiences.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon