STL250: Cakeway to the West
(KTVI) – St. Louis can now have its cake and eat it too! STL250 Executive Director Erin Budde explains the debut of “Cakeway to the West.”
Two hundred and fifty cakes in all are strategically placed throughout the St. Louis metro area and 15 counties.
The four-foot-tall cake sculptures decorated by local artists will serve as interactive beacons of our region’s diverse
places, stories and experiences.
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police identify Babler State Park Murder-Suicide victims