Kitchen fire leads to evacuation at Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

CLAYTON, MO (KTVI)-- The Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel was evacuated late Thursday afternoon after a kitchen fire.

One guest, staying on the 8th floor described hearing the fire alarm and leaving the hotel to see smoke billowing from the alleyway.

Firefighters extinguished the fire while police officers redirected traffic.

Hotel guests waited on the sidewalk outside for firefighters to give the all clear to return to their rooms.

 

 

https://twitter.com/KL49/status/479723160837685248

1 Comment

Comments are closed.