Bommarito Automotive SkyFOX Helicopter: Over St. Louis

Man bitten by scorpion while shopping for bananas

Bananas

ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – A Pennsylvania man got more than he bargained for while shopping for bananas at Walmart. When the man reached inside a box of bananas, he felt a pinch on his thumb.  After he yanked his hand out, a scorpion fell to the floor.  He was not seriously injured and Walmart offered to pay for his doctor bills.  The company has alerted its food safety team, produce suppliers and third-party pest control providers.

No other scorpions were found in the bananas or the store.

 

5 comments

  • Kathy Deles

    He was just pinched and not stung. Either way, it’s not a bite. According to another news site, It occurred in South Hills, Pennsylvania.

  • JEFFCOMO

    I have been in a dozen wal-mart stores around the country and have never seen their bananas displayed in a box, always separated in bunches on their own separate shelves.

  • tech news

    Its such as you learn my thoughts! You seem to know so much about this, such as you wrote the guide in it or something.
    I think that you simply can do with some p.c.
    to pressure the message home a little bit, however other than that, that is wonderful blog.

    An excellent read. I will certainly be back.

Comments are closed.