(KTVI)- In need of some tasty treats for summer occasions?
Emily Oliver, from Mrs. Freshley's 'Snack Savant', has a number of delicious solutions.
Mrs. Freshley`s is an award-winning snack brand with more than 50 different snack cakes and pastries, from classic chocolate cupcakes to glazed honey buns.
In the St. Louis area, Mrs. Freshley`s is available at Huck`s, Casey`s General Store and Save-a-lot locations, as well as in supermarkets, convenience stores and vending machines nationwide.
Emily Oliver prepares four quick and easy treats that are perfect for hot summer days.
Candied Fudge Brownie Ice Cream Sandwich
• 2 Mrs. Freshley's Candy Topped Fudge Brownies
• Vanilla ice cream
• Colorful sprinkles
• Place one Mrs. Freshley`s Candy Topped Fudge Brownie on a baking sheet.
• Apply an even layer of ice cream on the brownie and top with another Candy Topped Fudge Brownie.
• Place sprinkles in a bowl and roll the sides of the ice cream sandwich in the sprinkles, ensuring the ice cream portion is covered.
• Shake off any excess.
• Place sandwich back on baking sheet and place in freezer until ready to serve.
Double Chocolate Mini Donut Sundaes
• Mrs. Freshley`s Double Chocolate Mini Donut Sundaes
• Vanilla ice cream or ice cream of choice
• Chocolate Syrup
• Line Double Chocolate Mini Donuts on baking sheet.
• Top donuts with one scoop of ice cream of choice.
• Return to freezer until ready to serve.
• When you are ready to serve, top with chocolate syrup and cherries.
Dreamie Strawberry Shortcake
• 1 ½ pounds fresh strawberries
• 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
• 1, 8-ounce tub frozen whipped topping
• 6 Mrs. Freshley's Dreamies
• Rinse strawberries.
• Cut strawberries in half and add to bowl.
• Stir in sugar sugar and refrigerate strawberry mixture for at least 30 minutes to develop.
• Place Mrs. Freshley's Dreamies into a serving dish and pour strawberry mixture on top.
1. • Add whipped topping, serve and enjoy!Place the decorated donut vertically on top of the stack of three, creating the snowman`s body and head.
2. Next, use vanilla icing to adhere three candy coated chocolates to the snowman for buttons.
3. Finally, cut a piece of licorice to use for the snowman`s scarf and insert two peppermint sticks for arms.
Merry Berry Honey Bun Trifle
• 10 Mrs. Freshley`s Honey Buns
• 1 Pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
• 2 Pints raspberries
• 3/4 Cup of sugar
• 3 Tsp. of vanilla extract
• 1 Tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
1. Cut Honey Buns into bite size pieces, put aside.
2. Mix strawberries, raspberries, sugar and vanilla extract in medium bowl.
3. Layer Honey Buns in glass serving dish, followed by berry mixture, then whipped topping.
4. Repeat layers until serving dish is full.
5. Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.