ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Out of all current social media sites, there is perhaps no one that rivals the creative spirit and energy of Instagram.
The popular photo and video sharing app is a popular destination for photographers, both amateur and professional, to share their works and ideas with others. It’s also a great way for businesses to connect with their clients and fans by giving them a look at the inner workings of their daily operations. And since Instagram has proven so effective at gathering a diverse collective of photos and stories, we here at FOX 2 have selected 15 Instagram accounts that you should follow to get a good feel of the city. Some are popular businesses; some are personal accounts; all are definitively St. Louis.
Did we miss one? Submit your suggestion in the comments below.
1. St. Louis Cardinals (@cardinals)
2. Strange Donuts (@strangedonuts)
3. Washington University (@wustl_official)
4. Jeff Vines of STL Style (@stlgasm)
5. STL Mural Project (@stlmuralproject)
6. St. Louis Blues (@stlouisblues)
7. Nelly (@derrtymo)
8. Humans of St. Louis (humans_of_stl)
“When is a time that you never gave up?” “One of my sons is 8. He almost didn’t even make it to see one years old because he had a really, really bad heart problem. When you got little kids like that watching you, if they see you give up, then its going to automatically make them think ‘if she gives up, then I’m going to quit, too.’”
9. St. Louis University (@slu_official)
10. Michael R. Allen (@michaelrallen)
11.Missouri Botanical Garden (@mobotgarden)
12. City Museum (@citymuseum)
13. Forest Park Forever (@forestparkforever)
14. Slum Beautiful STL (@dmeek)
15. St. Louis Rams (@stlouisrams)