(KTVI)- FOX 2 is your home of the Rams and this Sunday the team will kick off the new season at home in the dome as they host the Minnesota Vikings. There will be lots to see and eat during football season this year.
Kevin Demoff, Chief Operating Officer of the Rams as well as Mike Johnson from Sugarfire Smokehouse join us with more.
The Rally cry for this year is "Defend Our Turf.' The campaign is for fans to bring as much gusto as they can to the stadium to make the most of the home field advantage.
Fans can also tailgate INSIDE the Dome with New LOCAL concessions, 'St. Louis Street Eats,' including Sugarfire Smokehouse, Vin de Set, Eleven Eleven Mississippi, Crown Candy, Strange Donuts and more!
'St. Louis Street Eats':
• Brisket cheese steak and smoked sausage from Sugarfire Smoke House.
• Donuts from Strange Donuts, including gooey butter, maple bacon and campfire, as well as a chicken `n waffle sandwich.
• Chocolate-covered marshmallows and BLT sandwiches from Crown Candy Kitchen.
• Short ribs, turkey legs and peach cobbler from Sweetie Pie`s.
• Pretzel bites and bratwurst pretzel sandwich from Gus` Pretzels.
• Pulled pork and chicken sandwiches from Bandana`s Bar-B-Que.
Again, the season is set to kick off Sunday, September 7th at noon.
Tickets are still available.
For more information visit: stlouisrams.com/tickets