ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)-CJ Thomas is a certified personal trainer and health coach heading up the operations for St. Louis Fitness Bootcamp with two locations in Ballwin and St. Peters. He creates workouts with appropriate challenges for all ability levels. The goal is to make fitness fun again and de-mystify nutrition.
St. Louis Fitness Bootcamp is offering a Valentine's Day Deal. Valentine’s Day is the 14th so they’re offering 14 Days for only $14. The bonus? Bring a 'Sweetheart' for FREE! (can be anybody). You can start your 14-Day trial any time in February.
CJ’s Tips to Finally Stay Committed to Your Workout Routine:
- #1) Make your workout a priority! (by doing it first thing in the morning before 'life' gets in the way).
- #2) Have a plan of attack! (Create your routine in advance... OR get somebody to do it for you!)
- #3) Don`t be afraid of weight! (This means you Ladies... you`re NOT going to 'Bulk Up' by picking up some heavier weights. Strong is the new sexy!)
- #4) Be accountable. (Tell you goals to your kids or post it on Facebook. When your integrity`s on the line, you`re more likely to follow through.)
- #5) Keep it FUN!!! (Try new moves... make new friends who share similar goals... rock out to music... find a trainer that makes you smile! 'Fun Workout' is not an oxymoron.