Boil order issued for residents in High Ridge, MO
HIGH RIDGE, MO (KTVI) – A boil order has been issued for High Ridge, Missouri. This effects customers of Public Water Supply District #2 in Jefferson County.
The boil order will remain in effect until further notice.
The water supply district asks that customers follow these procedures:
- Boil water vigorously for three minutes prior to use for cooking, drinking or brushing teeth.
- Disinfect food contact surfaces (dishes) by immersing them for at least one minute in clean tap water that contains one teaspoon of unscented household bleach per gallon of water.
- Dispose of ice cubes and remake with water that has been boiled.
- Water used for bathing or doing laundry does not need to be boiled.
- LET WATER COOL SUFFICIENTLY BEFORE DRINKING