ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)-Spring is a time for new beginnings, turning over a new leaf, making home improvements and doing an annual spring cleaning. Why not add getting your financial house in order to that list?
Jonathan Caldwell, with Country Financial, joined us with some tips for financial spring cleaning.
Tips for financial spring cleaning:
1. Take a look at past spending habits and create a budget to maintain throughout the year.
2. Review your credit report and check your bank and investment accounts for inaccuracies.
3. Make sure your financial passwords are not all the same to protect yourself online.
4. Establish a plan to pay off outstanding debts.
5. Review your saving and investment plans, or establish one, to ensure you are on track to reach your financial goals.
For more information visit: countryfinancialsecurityblog.com/