ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)- Schlafly's Art Outside Festival is May 27th through 29th.
Executive Chef of Schlafly Bottleworks KT Ayers and Ambassador Brewer Stephen Hale tell us all about the fun!
The three-day-long alternative art fair will feature art from 66 artists based in the St. Louis area. You're encouraged to come and show your support for local art and local beer.
The coordinators have also created a special beer in tie with the festival called the Walking Tree Wheat, a mango Hefeweizen that also features the art from St. Louis illustrator, Dan Zettwoch. It's available at the event as well as on draft at the Schlafly Tap Room and Bottleworks locations, and select St. Louis-area retail stores in specially-designed 750 ml bottle.
Friday, May 27th
• 5-6pm: Southern Exposure
• 6:30-8pm: JD Hughes & the Fuze
• 8:30-10pm: Old Salt Union
Saturday, May 28th
• 10:30am-Noon: Ethan Leinwand
• 12:30-2pm: Beth Bombara Duo
• 2:30-4pm: Sweetie & the Toothaches
• 4:30-6pm: Baby Baby Dance with Me
• 6:30-8pm: Hazard to ya Booty
• 8:30-10pm: The Old Souls Revival
Sunday, May 29th
• 12:30-2pm: Letter to Memphis
• 2:30-4pm: The Loot Rock Gang
Art Outside Festival at Schlafly Bottleworks
7260 Southwest Ave. (at Manchester) Maplewood, MO 63143
Friday, May 27 from 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday, May 28 from 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Sunday, May 29 from noon - 4 p.m.
For additional information visit: http://schlafly.com/events/calendar/2016/05/27/art-outside/