1. Sleep on your back. If you sleep on your face you will end up with wrinkles and swollen eyes. Adjusting to sleeping on your back takes work, but it’s so worth it. If you can, sleep on two pillows for less swelling to the face.
2. Smooth your hands and feet in heavy creams like sheer butter and wear socks and gloves to wake up with super soft hands and feet.
3. Self tan before bed and wake up refreshed looking. Just remember to let it dry before you hit the hay.
4. Use Retinoids at night. Retinoids are clinically proven to smooth fine lines and stimulate collagen growth. Since they make your skin more sun sensitive it is best to use them at night.
5. Sleep on a satin pillowcase for smoother hair.
6. Wash your pillow cases regularly. This will reduce the amount of acne breakouts due to oils and bacteria buildup.
7. Braid wet hair for nice waves in the morning.
8. Stay away from the salty foods. They will make you retain water and dehydrate your skin.
9. Drink lots of water before bed. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! It reduces bloating and swelling at night.
10. Use a humidifier nightly. It helps to keep your skin all over your body moisturized. It also helps maximize [the absorption of] the products you applied before bed.