(KTVI) - Recent research shows 6 million couples are likely to get engaged on Valentine’s Day. David's Bridal did some research of their own to find out what's on brides' minds.
Erica Robinson from David's Bridal in Sunset Hills shared the findings:
- 57% would change something about their engagement ring if they could, with the biggest gripe being wanting a bigger stone
- Grooms need to keep their proposals more personal -- most brides actually prefer something much more low key
- 80% say NO to a public Facebook proposal
- 63% wouldn`t say yes to their beau proposing on a Jumbotron
- 57% of brides would say no to the ever-popular flash mob proposal
Find out more: www.davidsbridal.com