PERCY, IL (KTVI)-- A final farewell during the funeral for four children killed in last Friday's fire in Percy, Illinois.
Twelve-year-old Ethan, 9-year-old Kailey, and 5-year-old twins Brandon and Landon Owen died in the fire.
Their parents, another sibling and relative made it out of the burning house.
Derrick Twardoski is accused in the arson and faces four counts of first-degree murder for the crime.
- Visitation Held For Children Killed In Percy Fire
- Percy Fire Suspect Appears In Court On 4 Counts Of 1st Degree Murder
- Funeral Planned For Children Killed In Percy, IL Fire
- “Dispute” May Have Led To Fire That Killed 4 Kids
- Man Charged In Fire That Killed Four Children