ST. PETERS, MO (KTVI) – White is one of summer's coolest colors. Amber Westerson from Mid Rivers Mall showed us the Do's and Don'ts for this fab color.
Find out more: www.shopmidriversmall.com
- Use white as a neutral - pair with colors and patterns just like you would black, navy or brown.
- If you go sheer, wear the proper layers to complete the look.
- Fitted is good. Skin tight is not. Ensure that your white pieces fit well so that they flatter.
- Wear appropriately - white at a wedding is a no no. Choose blush, cream, or tan instead.
- All over (J. Lopez)
- Too Sheer (SJ Parker, Kristin Stewart, Ashley Olsen)
- Too Tight (Britney)
- To a wedding (Kardashian)