Fire forces residents out of Affton Apartments

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

AFFTON, MO (KTVI) – The Affton Fire Department says an electrical fire is responsible, for forcing several residents out their apartment at the Heritage Estates Apartments in Affton, MO.  The fire swept through several apartments, sending flames through the roof at one point.

Fire department officials think the fire began in the ceiling of a second floor unit.

No one was hurt in the fire, powers remains out in part of complex.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.