ALTON, IL (KTVI) – All-Stars can be found in Alton and Grafton this summer as 10 local, family-owned restaurants are participating in All-Star Restaurant Week.
Chef Kenny, from Franco’s Restaurant , made a tasty mushroom and beef dish for Tim Ezell.
Starting Friday, July 12, 10 eateries in Alton and Grafton will come together to represent an All-Star team of restaurants. Diners will be able to enjoy baseball-themed menu items all week long. Menus for participating restaurants and details on the event can be found at AllStarRestaurants.net.
The All-Star team includes:
- Castelli`s Restaurant at 255 as the pitcher
- Holiday Inn/Franco`s Restaurant at catcher
- Grafton Winery & Brewhaus at first
- Mississippi Half Step playing second
- My Just Desserts at third
- Rib City rounding out the infield at shortstop.
- State Street Market at leftfield
- Tony`s at centerfield
- Pere Marquette Lodge at rightfield
- Gentelin’s on Broadway is the team’s designated hitter