YWCA to host job fair for openings in Head Start programs
ST. LOUIS, (KTVI) – The YWCA is set to host a job fair to fill teacher and teacher assistant’s vacancies in various locations in the St. Louis metro area. Many of the positions are for 9 month and 12 month assignments.
The job fair will cover the job classifications, compensation and benefits.
In order to apply for the jobs, prospective employees must have the following qualifications:
- Applicants for a teaching position must have a bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood
- Education or in a related field with at least 10 courses in Early Childhood Education.
- Applicants for a teaching assistant position must have a Child Development Associate
- Certificate or an associate’s degree in Early Childhood Education or in a related field with one year childcare experience.
- Applicants should bring transcripts (official or unofficial), resume (optional), photo ID and Social Security card.
The job fair will be held on Saturday, August 24th from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at the:
YWCA Metro Headquarters Head Start/Early Head Start
1911 Beltway Drive
St. Louis, MO. 63114