Fire forces residents from Creve Coeur apartment complex

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

(KTVI) – An early morning fire drove some residents from their apartment building. Firefighters got a 911 call around 2:15 a.m. Tuesady about smoke detectors going off for a fire in the ceiling at the Beau Jardin Apartments in Creve Coeur.

They found light smoke in the apartment and had the fire out in about 15 minutes.  The fire is believed to have started in a fan motor in the bathroom. No one was injured.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.