Home burns while owner is at Rams game

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

BLACKJACK, MO (KTVI) – A home in Blackjack went up in flames Monday night. Fire officials say the homeowner was at the Rams football game downtown St. Louis.

According to fire officials, the fire broke out in the home on Old Halls Ferry Road just before 10 p.m. Fire crews are not sure what sparked the blaze.

1 Comment

Comments are closed.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.