(KTVI) – The Companion 20th anniversary open house is this Saturday at its factory location on Gustine Avenue in south St. Louis. Josh Allen shared one of their Fabulous Fall Dishes recipes with Elliot Weiler you can make to go with your holidays meals.
Proceeds from the benefit event will help the St. Louis Area Food Bank.
Companion: Toast to 20 Years
Saturday, Nov. 9
Toasted Pumpkin Seed Cranberry Bread with Walnut Goat Cheese and Honey
1/4 cup goat cheese
1 tablespoon toasted walnuts chopped
Juice and zest of half a lemon
4 slices Companion Pumpkin Seed Cranberry Bread
- Combine goat cheese, walnuts, lemon juice and zest, and salt to taste
- Add just enough cream to make a spreadable paste
- Toast Pumpkin Seed Cranberry Bread nice and dark
- Spread toast with goat cheese spread
- Sprinkle with crushed black pepper and drizzle with your favorite honey
- Serve immediately!