Web World: Top Trending videos of 2013
(YouTube) – Google says YouTube dominated the online video market in 2013 with users uploading 100 hours of video per minute.
With that much video, there’s bound to be something that sticks.
Here are the top 10 trending videos of 2013: Note — viewer discretion is advised for some clips.
10. Mozart vs Skrillex. Epic Rap Battles of History Season 2.
9. “THE NFL : A Bad Lip Reading” — A Bad Lip Reading of the NFL
8. Telekinetic Coffee Shop Surprise
7. YOLO (feat. Adam Levine & Kendrick Lamar) –
6. Volvo Trucks – The Epic Split feat. Van Damme (Live Test 6) –
5. baby&me / the new evian film
4. Miley Cyrus – Wrecking Ball (Chatroulette Version) (viewer discretion advised)
3. How Animals Eat Their Food | MisterEpicMann –
2. Harlem Shake (original army edition) – Click here to watch
1. Ylvis – The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?)