(KTVI) – Looking for a healthy snack that includes fruit? Kristin Neusel shows Tim Ezell a great recipe from the St. Louis District Dairy Council.
Find out more: www.stldairycouncil.org
Fruit Pizza Recipe
Sugar cookie mix
Follow heart healthy directions onpackage.
1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
½ stick (1/4 cup) butter + 1/8 cup plain greek yogurt
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Stir cookie mix, melted butter, Greek yogurt and egg white in medium bowl until soft dough forms.
2. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonsful 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake for about 13 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
4 Greek Yogurt cups, or about 20 ounces
Small container of blueberries
Small container of strawberries
1. Using a spatula, spread Greek yogurt on top of the cooled cookie crust. You may use any flavor of Greek yogurt you prefer. We used vanilla.
2. Add your favorite fruits on top. Some fruits may brown easily, like apples and bananas. Others may need to be cut up or sliced such as kiwi and strawberries.