ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) - MoDOT has a list of hundreds of possible projects it could complete if voters pass a statewide sales tax in August. The agency needs your help pairing the list down. MoDOT is holding forums this week to get public input before state transportation officials vote on a final list next month.
Three more sessions are slated for St. Louis and St. Charles County through Thursday.
Public meeting are schedule:
- Monday, June 16 – Mid-County Library, 7821 Maryland Ave., St. Louis, MO - 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Monday, June 16 – Arnold Recreation Center, 1695 Missouri State Road, Arnold, MO., 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 17 – University of Missouri-St. Louis, Millennium Student Center, 1 University Blvd., St. Louis, MO, 4 – 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 18 – St. Louis Public Library, 1301 Olive Street, St. Louis, MO - 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Thursday, June 19 – St. Charles Community College, 4601 Mid Rivers Mall Drive, Cottleville, MO, 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
The entire public meeting schedule is located here: www.modot.org/movingforward.