ST. PETERS, MO (KTVI) - It's that time of year again: time to enter to win your dream home and help the children of St. Jude at the same time. Tickets can be reserved beginning on June 19th.
This year's dream home will be built in St. Peters in The Crossings at Ohmes Farm. There are only 9,000 tickets available and each ticket cost only $100. If you reserve your ticket by June 19, you'll be eligible to win a 40-person suite at the ballpark, including food and beverage, for a game during the 2015 season!
If you reserve by July 18, you'll be eligible to win the Early Bird prize, a six night all-inclusive trip for two to Cancun, courtesy of the Travel Gals, Hard Rock Hotels and Funjet Vacations.
To reserve your tickets, call 1-800-667-3394 between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m. Thursday.
Reservations can also be made at Dreamhome.org or by calling 1-800-667-3394.
HOUSE FACTS AND FEATURES:
• Estimated value of $520,000
• 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, approximately 4,400 square feet
• 4-car tandem garage with a perfect area for a man-cave
• sitting room off the master suite
• finished lower level with a bedroom and bath, along with a great space for entertaining