STLMoms: Glow stick safety concerns

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

(STLMoms) - Glow jewelry and sticks are fun for kids to play with when the sun goes down, but they also present a major safety issue if they aren't used properly.

Julie Weber from the Missouri Poison Center joins us with how these items could be so dangerous.

If you have any questions or concerns, call the Missouri Poison Center at 1 (800) 222-1222.
 

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.