Missouri Powerball winners take home three $1 million jackpots; ten $10,000 prizes
ST. LOUIS (AP) – Players in Missouri won more than $3.6 million Wednesday night.
None of the three big winners in the Wednesday Powerball drawing bought tickets in Missouri, but three people who did each won a pretty nice consolation prize. Missouri Lottery officials said Thursday that three people matched all five white-ball numbers _ 11, 13, 25, 39 and 54 _ but not the Powerball. All three won $1 million. The winning tickets were sold at Gas Mart II in St. Louis, Spanky’s Sports Bar in Raytown and Warrenton Fast Lane in Warrenton.
Missouri Powerball players have 180 days from the drawing to claim their winning tickets, which, in this case, is Aug. 10. Ten other Missouri purchasers matched four white-ball numbers and the Powerball to win $10,000 each.
Those tickets were sold at:
- Hy-Vee, 207 NE Englewood Road, Kansas City
- QuikTrip, 4005 S. Little Blue Pkwy., Independence
- Casey’s General Store, 949 South Grant Ave., Springfield
- Bubbles Liquors, 3717 S. Noland Road, Independence
- Break Time, 1300 E. Main St., Linn
- Temp Stop, 1101 NE Rice Road, Lee’s Summit
- Cig-Liq Outlet, 10201 S. Charles Rock Road, St. Ann
- Casey’s General Store, 410 Miller Road, Willard
- Speedy Convenience, 4007 Frederick Ave., St. Joseph
- Petro Mart, 698 Gravois Bluffs Blvd., Fenton